Aledo Independent School District (Aledo ISD), in the heart of Texas, USA, is renowned for its commitment to excellence in education. Serving the vibrant community of Aledo and its surrounding areas, this public school district has earned a reputation for academic achievement, strong community engagement, and a rich tradition of extracurricular activities. Let’s talk about the Aledo ISD Calendar 2023-24 with Holidays & Important Dates , Course Curriculum of Aledo ISD Calendar.
With a focus on providing a comprehensive and well-rounded education, Aledo ISD boasts a network of exceptional schools, including elementary, middle, and high schools. These institutions are staffed by dedicated educators who prioritize the academic and personal development of each student. The district’s mission is to empower students with the knowledge and skills they need to excel in a rapidly evolving world.
Aledo ISD has consistently performed exceptionally well on state assessments and is known for its high graduation rates. Moreover, the district places a strong emphasis on extracurricular activities, offering students a wide array of opportunities in sports, fine arts, and other enriching programs. The Aledo Bearcats, the district’s athletic teams, have achieved numerous championships, reflecting the commitment to excellence both in and out of the classroom.
Community involvement is a cornerstone of Aledo ISD’s success. Parents, businesses, and local organizations actively support the district’s initiatives, fostering a collaborative and nurturing environment for students. With a dedication to fostering the potential of each child and preparing them for future success, Aledo ISD continues to be a beacon of educational excellence in Texas.
Aledo ISD Calendar 2023-24 with Holidays
The table below gives you the data of Aledo ISD Calendar of Holidays
|First Day of School||16 Aug 2023(Wed)|
|Fall Break||12 Oct 2023(Thu)||17 Oct 2023(Tue)|
|Thanksgiving Break||16 Nov 2023(Thu)||24 Nov 2023(Fri)|
|Christmas Break||21 Dec 2023(Thu)||5 Jan 2024(Fri)|
|Mid Winter Break||16 Feb 2024(Fri)||19 Feb 2024(Mon)|
|Spring Break||11 Mar 2024(Mon)||15 Mar 2024(Fri)|
|Easter Break||29 Mar 2024(Fri)||2 Apr 2024(Tue)|
|Last Day of School||23 May 2024(Thu)|
|Summer Break||24 May 2024(Fri)|
Important Dates To Remember For Aledo ISD School Calendar 2023-24
Here are the important dates for the Aledo Independent School District (Aledo ISD) School Calendar for the 2023-24.
Aledo ISD School Calendar :
– First day of school: Tuesday, August 29, 2023
– Fall break: Monday, October 10, 2023, to Friday, October 14, 2023
– Winter break: Thursday, December 22, 2023, to Thursday, January 5, 2024
– Spring break: Thursday, March 29, 2024, to Thursday, April 5, 2024
– Last day of school: Friday, May 26, 2024
Other Important Dates of Aledo ISD Calendar :
– Early release days: Two early release days are scheduled for Tuesday, October 24, 2023, and Friday, March 8, 2024. On these days, students will be dismissed at 12:30 PM.
– Parent-teacher conferences: Parent-teacher conferences will be held on Wednesday, November 8, 2023, to Thursday, November 9, 2023, and Tuesday, February 13, 2024, to Wednesday, February 14, 2024.
– Make-up days: Two make-up days are designated for Monday, January 23, 2024, and Thursday, May 23, 2024, in case of any school closures.
– No school days: There will be no school on Monday, January 16, 2024 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day), and Monday, February 20, 2024 (President’s Day).
Aledo ISD Course Curriculum
Here’s the information about the core courses and additional details regarding the Aledo Independent School District (Aledo ISD) course curriculum
Aledo ISD Core Courses:
1. English: In English class, students learn how to read, write, talk, and listen carefully. They also find out about different cultures and different ways of looking at things.
2. Math: In math, students learn about numbers, shapes, patterns, and how to solve problems. They also study more advanced math topics like algebra, geometry, and calculus.
3. Science: Science class helps students understand the natural world, like plants, animals, and the environment. They also study things like physics, chemistry, and biology.
4. Social Studies: In social studies, students learn about history, government, and how money works (economics). They also learn about different cultures and societies.
5. World Languages: Students can choose to learn Spanish, French, or Chinese. This helps them speak different languages and understand other cultures.
6. Fine Arts: Students can pick classes like art, music, or theater. It’s a chance for them to get creative and express themselves.
7. Health and Physical Education: In these classes, students learn about staying healthy, eating right, and staying fit. They also get to play sports and do physical activities.
– The school day starts at 7:30 AM and ends at 2:30 PM.
– There’s a one-hour lunch break during the day.
– Students have two short breaks in the morning and afternoon to rest.
– All students need to wear uniforms.
– There’s a dress code everyone has to follow.
– The school has strict rules about using cell phones and other electronic devices.