Magnolia Independent School District (MISD), located in Magnolia, Texas, is a thriving public school district that serves as a cornerstone of education in the northeastern suburbs of Houston. With a robust network of 29 campuses, including 19 elementary schools, 5 middle schools, 3 high schools, and 2 specialty schools, MISD provides educational opportunities to over 20,000 students. Let’s discuss about Magnolia ISD Calendar 2023-24 with Holidays and Key Dates, Extracurricular Activities of Magnolia ISD Calendar below.
The district’s commitment to academic excellence and a holistic learning experience is reflected in its impressive performance rating of 88, equivalent to an A grade, accredited by the Texas Education Agency. Magnolia ISD consistently meets or exceeds state educational standards, fostering a nurturing and innovative environment for students.
One standout feature of MISD is the Magnolia ISD STEM Academy, a magnet school catering to students passionate about science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). This specialized academy equips students with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in these fields, preparing them for future careers in science and technology-driven industries.
MISD places a strong emphasis on personalized learning and comprehensive support for its diverse student body. The district’s wide-ranging programs and services cater to the unique needs of all students, ensuring that each learner has the opportunity to thrive academically and personally. For families seeking an exceptional educational experience, Magnolia ISD is a compelling choice, offering a rich and inclusive environment that prepares students for a bright future in an ever-evolving world.
You may like : Coppell ISD Calendar
Magnolia ISD Calendar 2023-24 with Holidays
The table below gives you the data of Magnolia ISD Calendar of Holidays
|First Day of School||9 Aug 2023(Wed)|
|Fall Break||9 Oct 2023(Mon)||13 Oct 2023(Fri)|
|November Break||6 Nov 2023(Mon)||7 Nov 2023(Tue)|
|Thanksgiving Break||20 Nov 2023(Mon)||24 Nov 2023(Fri)|
|Christmas Break||21 Dec 2023(Thu)||5 Jan 2024(Fri)|
|Mid Winter Break||12 Feb 2024(Mon)||13 Feb 2024(Tue)|
|Spring Break||11 Mar 2024(Mon)||15 Mar 2024(Fri)|
|Last Day of School||24 May 2024(Fri)|
|Summer Break||27 May 2024(Mon)|
Key Dates To Remember For Magnolia ISD School Calendar 2023-24
Here’s the Key Dates for Magnolia ISD 2023-24:
– Labor Day: September 4, 2023 (No school)
– Staff Development Day: October 9, 2023 (No school)
– Fall Conferences: October 19-27, 2023 (Minimum days)
– Veterans Day: November 10, 2023 (No school)
– Thanksgiving Recess: November 20-24, 2023 (No school)
– Winter Recess: December 22, 2023 – January 5, 2024 (No school)
– Martin Luther King Jr. Day: January 15, 2024 (No school)
– Lincoln’s Birthday: February 12, 2024 (No school)
– Washington’s Birthday: February 19, 2024 (No school)
– Spring Conferences: March 20-28, 2024 (Minimum days)
– Spring Break: March 29 – April 5, 2024 (No school)
– Memorial Day: May 27, 2024 (No school)
Magnolia ISD Extracurricular Activities
Here are some cool things you can do after school at Magnolia ISD Calendar in Texas:
1. Learning Fun: If you love learning, there are clubs like the National Honor Society, Science Club, and Math Club. You get to dive deeper into your favorite subjects, join competitions, and make friends who are just as curious as you.
2. Arts and Creativity: If you’re into art and music, we have a fine arts program. You can join the band, choir, orchestra, drama, or create amazing art. You’ll learn new skills, show off your talent to an audience, and express your unique style.
3. Sports Action: If sports are your thing, we’ve got you covered with football, basketball, baseball, softball, track and field, and volleyball. It’s not just about playing; you’ll stay active, learn to work in a team, and compete with other schools.
4. Helping Others: If you want to make a difference in your community, there are chances for community service. You can volunteer at soup kitchens, homeless shelters, or animal shelters. It’s a way to learn about giving back and making someone’s day brighter.