Oldham County Schools Calendar-Oldham County Schools is a public school district in the U.S. state of Ohio. The district serves portions of the cities of Cleveland and Youngstown. As well as the unincorporated community of Glenshaw. The schools are located in rural areas of the county and operate on a local government model. Their mascot is the Oldham County Red Squirrel.
- Cobb County School Calendar
- Pittsburgh Public Schools Calendar
- Paulding County Schools Calendar
- Fulton County School Calendar
Oldham County Schools is using a new calendar that is more organized. It is designed to help the students with their daily lessons. The old calendar was a lot different than this new one. All the classes were listed with the subject they were studying. It seems that the new calendar is much more organized and easier to use.
Oldham County Schools Calendar 2023-2024
The Oldham County Schools Ky Calendar is likely important for several reasons, including:
- Scheduling school events. The calendar is likely used to schedule important events such as parent-teacher conferences and sports games. And other activities that take place during the school year.
- Planning for holidays and breaks. The calendar can be used to plan for holidays and breaks, such as winter and spring break. Helping to ensure that the school year runs smoothly.
- Coordinating with other organizations. The calendar may be used to coordinate with outside organizations or groups. They use school facilities, such as sports teams or community groups.
- Providing information to students, parents, and teachers. The calendar can be used to provide important information to students, parents, and teachers. Such as the dates of holidays and other days when school is not in session.
Overall, the Oldham County Schools calendar is an important tool that is used to help plan and coordinate the school year, and to provide important information to members of the school community.
|September 4, 2023||Labor Day||Monday|
|October 19, 2023||Staff Work Day||Thursday|
|October 20, 2023||PD Day||Friday|
|October 23, 2023 – October 27, 2023||Fall Break||Monday – Friday|
|November 6, 2023||Conference/Flex Day||Monday|
|November 7, 2023||Election Day||Tuesday|
|November 22, 2023 – November 24, 2023||Thanksgiving||Wednesday – Friday|
|December 20, 2023 – December 31, 2023||Winter Break||Wednesday – Sunday|
|January 1, 2024||New Year’s Day||Monday|
|January 2, 2024||Staff Work Day||Tuesday|
|January 15, 2024||MLK||Monday|
|February 16, 2024||PD Day||Friday|
|February 19, 2024||Presidents’ Day||Monday|
|April 1, 2024 – April 5, 2024||Spring Break||Monday – Friday|
|April 8, 2024||Staff Work Day||Monday|
|May 3, 2024||Oaks Day||Friday|
|May 21, 2024||Primary Election||Tuesday|
|May 27, 2024||Memorial Day||Monday|
Second, there are now more days off per week than there were in the old calendar. This means that you can take as many days off as you want during your school year.